Our Seven-Step Process
1. Vacuum area to be cleaned.
2. Inspect carpet to determine the fiber type.
3. Move furniture if needed.
4. Pre-spray entire area with an environmentally safe detergent to break loose stubborn soils.
5. Extract detergent with neutralized 220 degree water that leaves carpet 100% clean with no sticky soap left behind.
6. Remove any stains that did not come up initially. Sometimes this requires special chemistry – that’s why we are the carpet experts!
7. Apply carpet protectant. We use Teflon by DuPont, the most trusted name in the industry.